The Guide Bridge Theatre Box Office has limited opening hours and we encourage you to book tickets online.
If you wish to purchase in person (we accept cash and cheque payment at the box office. We are now able to take cards too, but we have to pay a fee for this, so if you purcahse form the box office itself, we would encourage the use of cash if possible. We will take cards if needed, of course, and card is the way to pay online every time!).
The Box office is open...
- for personal callers on the two Wednesdays prior to the opening night of a show, from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- for telephone bookings on the two Tuesdays and Thursdays before the opening night of a show from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- on performance nights from 7:00pm
Guide Bridge produced productions have three types of concessionary ticket:
- Wheel Chair Users - available each performance
- Carers - available each performance when accompanying the person they support
- Standard concessionary tickets - on the Tuesday evenings only of the run. These tickets are availabe to
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Students (with a valid student ID card)
How to pay for tickets
In person at the box office we can take payment in cash, by cheque or by card. We prefer cash or cheque as we don't have to pay a fee to process those.
If you book online then paymnet is by card and is processed by the providers of the service 'TicketSource'
You can pay by bank transfer if you arrange this with us in advance.
If you have any queries that are box office or booking related then you can email the box office directly on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
please note the following terms and conditions
- All Tickets are non-refundable excpet in the case of Guide Bridge Theatre cancelling the event.
- You are able to take out insurance against loss when buying the tickets from the ticketsource website.
- This service is offered by and external company and not by Guide Bridge Theatre.
- Terms and condidtions of the insurance are availble when buying tickets or from the TicketSource Website.