There are many ways to get involved at Guide Bridge Theatre
Auditions for our shows are open to all. They are informal and take place at the theatre, normally starting at 7:30 pm.
Click HERE to see what auditions are coming up.
Work Nights and Sundays
The theatre relies on a army of volunteers for every aspect of upkeep. The actors on the stage are simply the face of this amazing team.
If acting doesn't take you fancy, or you want to expand your horizons from on stage to off stage, then Guide Bridge has regular set building and maintenance sessions on Tuesday evenings and Sunday mornings.
You would be very welcome if you just turn up, but do consider dropping an email to email@example.com if you are new to us to let us know when you might pop in, and then we can make sure you know the times and where to come.
No previous experience or skills are required.
There are so many other ways you can get involved.
- For the theatre to run we need Front of House staff to meet and greet our audience, sell teas, coffees and sweets
- We need Box Office staff to help sell the tickets
- Perhaps working behind the bar takes you fancy - yes we have opportunities to volunteer there too!
- Or maybe you want to help keep our theatre spick and span
- Do you have social media, marketing or web site design skills?
- Every production needs lighting and sound and you could be the person in the tech box.
- Maybe you are an architect looking for a pet project improving a theatre building?
- Could you be a builder or engineer keen to show off your skills in a community building?
- Maybe you are a hedge fund manager desperately looking for somewhere to give money to (yes we are always in need of that as well as volunteers)
- Or perhaps you don't know how you can help, you just want to be involved.
Well whoever you are, we would love you to come and join our friendly team. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself or complete our online Volunteer Form. If you are visiting the theatre to watch a play or other event, you can also speak to the Duty Manager.